To get access to Digisol DG-BR4000N router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Digisol DG-BR4000N router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Digisol DG-BR4000N Router
- Default login data for Digisol DG-BR4000N
- Other Digisol DG-BR4000N Login Problems
- The Password of Digisol DG-BR4000N Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Digisol DG-BR4000N router?
- How to Reset the Digisol DG-BR4000N Router To Default Settings?
- Change Digisol DG-BR4000N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digisol DG-BR4000N
- How to configure:
Login to the Digisol DG-BR4000N Router
The Digisol DG-BR4000N has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Digisol DG-BR4000N router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Digisol DG-BR4000N in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Digisol DG-BR4000N login username & password.
Default login data for Digisol DG-BR4000N
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Digisol DG-BR4000N router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Digisol DG-BR4000N||192.168.2.1||Username:admin/ Password:1234|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Digisol DG-BR4000N Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Digisol DG-BR4000N Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Digisol DG-BR4000N router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Digisol DG-BR4000N Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Digisol DG-BR4000N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Digisol DG-BR4000N routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digisol DG-BR4000N
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Digisol DG-BR4000N router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Digisol DG-BR4000N router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.2.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Digisol DG-BR4000N router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.