To get access to Cisco DPC3941T router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Cisco DPC3941T router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Cisco DPC3941T Router
- Default login data for Cisco DPC3941T
- Other Cisco DPC3941T Login Problems
- The Password of Cisco DPC3941T Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Cisco DPC3941T Router
- How to Reset the Cisco DPC3941T Router To Default Settings
- Change Cisco DPC3941T Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Cisco DPC3941T
- How to configure:
Login to the Cisco DPC3941T Router
The Cisco DPC3941T has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Cisco DPC3941T router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Cisco DPC3941T in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Cisco DPC3941T login data.
Default login data for Cisco DPC3941T
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Cisco DPC3941T router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Cisco DPC3941T||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Cisco DPC3941T Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Cisco DPC3941T Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Cisco DPC3941T Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Cisco DPC3941T Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Cisco DPC3941T Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Cisco DPC3941T routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Cisco DPC3941T
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Cisco DPC3941T router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Cisco DPC3941T router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Cisco DPC3941T router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.