To get access to CBN Inc CG6640E router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in CBN Inc CG6640E router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the CBN Inc CG6640E Router
- Default login data for CBN Inc CG6640E
- Other CBN Inc CG6640E Login Problems
- The Password of CBN Inc CG6640E Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to CBN Inc CG6640E Router
- How to Reset the CBN Inc CG6640E Router To Default Settings
- Change CBN Inc CG6640E Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for CBN Inc CG6640E
- How to configure:
Login to the CBN Inc CG6640E Router
The CBN Inc CG6640E has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the CBN Inc CG6640E router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your CBN Inc CG6640E in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your CBN Inc CG6640E login infomation.
Default login data for CBN Inc CG6640E
You need to know the username and password to log in to your CBN Inc CG6640E router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|CBN Inc CG6640E||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other CBN Inc CG6640E Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of CBN Inc CG6640E Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to CBN Inc CG6640E Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the CBN Inc CG6640E Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change CBN Inc CG6640E Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some CBN Inc CG6640E routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for CBN Inc CG6640E
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your CBN Inc CG6640E router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your CBN Inc CG6640E router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for CBN Inc CG6640E router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.