To get access to Cabac LWADSLR4P router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Cabac LWADSLR4P router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Cabac LWADSLR4P Router
- Default login data for Cabac LWADSLR4P
- Other Cabac LWADSLR4P Login Problems
- The Password of Cabac LWADSLR4P Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Cabac LWADSLR4P Router
- How to Reset the Cabac LWADSLR4P Router To Default Settings
- Change Cabac LWADSLR4P Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Cabac LWADSLR4P
- How to configure:
Login to the Cabac LWADSLR4P Router
The Cabac LWADSLR4P has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Cabac LWADSLR4P router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Cabac LWADSLR4P in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Cabac LWADSLR4P login username & password.
Default login data for Cabac LWADSLR4P
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Cabac LWADSLR4P router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Cabac LWADSLR4P||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Cabac LWADSLR4P Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Cabac LWADSLR4P Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Cabac LWADSLR4P Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Cabac LWADSLR4P Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Cabac LWADSLR4P Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Cabac LWADSLR4P routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Cabac LWADSLR4P
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Cabac LWADSLR4P router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Cabac LWADSLR4P router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Cabac LWADSLR4P router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.