To get access to Buffalo BBR4MG router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Buffalo BBR4MG router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Buffalo BBR4MG Router
- Default login data for Buffalo BBR4MG
- Other Buffalo BBR4MG Login Problems
- The Password of Buffalo BBR4MG Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Buffalo BBR4MG Router
- How to Reset the Buffalo BBR4MG Router To Default Settings
- Change Buffalo BBR4MG Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Buffalo BBR4MG
- How to configure:
Login to the Buffalo BBR4MG Router
The Buffalo BBR4MG has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Buffalo BBR4MG router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Buffalo BBR4MG in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Buffalo BBR4MG login infomation.
Default login data for Buffalo BBR4MG
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Buffalo BBR4MG router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Buffalo BBR4MG||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Buffalo BBR4MG Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Buffalo BBR4MG Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Buffalo BBR4MG Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Buffalo BBR4MG Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Buffalo BBR4MG Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Buffalo BBR4MG routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Buffalo BBR4MG
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Buffalo BBR4MG router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Buffalo BBR4MG router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Buffalo BBR4MG router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.