To get access to BT Micro router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in BT Micro router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the BT Micro Router
- Default login data for BT Micro
- Other BT Micro Login Problems
- The Password of BT Micro Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to BT Micro Router
- How to Reset the BT Micro Router To Default Settings
- Change BT Micro Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for BT Micro
- How to configure:
Login to the BT Micro Router
The BT Micro has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the BT Micro router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your BT Micro in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your BT Micro login data.
Default login data for BT Micro
You need to know the username and password to log in to your BT Micro router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|BT Micro||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other BT Micro Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of BT Micro Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to BT Micro Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the BT Micro Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change BT Micro Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some BT Micro routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for BT Micro
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your BT Micro router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your BT Micro router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for BT Micro router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.