To get access to BT 2700HGV router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in BT 2700HGV router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the BT 2700HGV Router
- Default login data for BT 2700HGV
- Other BT 2700HGV Login Problems
- The Password of BT 2700HGV Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to BT 2700HGV Router
- How to Reset the BT 2700HGV Router To Default Settings
- Change BT 2700HGV Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for BT 2700HGV
- How to configure:
Login to the BT 2700HGV Router
The BT 2700HGV has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the BT 2700HGV router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your BT 2700HGV in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your BT 2700HGV login data.
Default login data for BT 2700HGV
You need to know the username and password to log in to your BT 2700HGV router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|BT 2700HGV||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other BT 2700HGV Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of BT 2700HGV Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to BT 2700HGV Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the BT 2700HGV Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change BT 2700HGV Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some BT 2700HGV routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for BT 2700HGV
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your BT 2700HGV router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your BT 2700HGV router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for BT 2700HGV router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.