Default password for Binatone ADSL 2000 router
# Login data for ADSL 2000 Binatone
Accessing the user interface is important once you need to change the router settings.For the Binatone ADSL 2000, you have to do the following steps for access:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
# Change Binatone ADSL 2000 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Binatone ADSL 2000 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
# Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Binatone ADSL 2000
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Binatone ADSL 2000 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Binatone ADSL 2000 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure :
- Open the web browser and type IP address
- Enter the username and password for Binatone ADSL 2000
- Go to MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of the all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item. The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.