To get access to Billion Bipac 7402NX router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Billion Bipac 7402NX router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Billion Bipac 7402NX Router
- Default login data for Billion Bipac 7402NX
- Other Billion Bipac 7402NX Login Problems
- The Password of Billion Bipac 7402NX Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Billion Bipac 7402NX Router
- How to Reset the Billion Bipac 7402NX Router To Default Settings
- Change Billion Bipac 7402NX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Billion Bipac 7402NX
- How to configure:
Login to the Billion Bipac 7402NX Router
The Billion Bipac 7402NX has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Billion Bipac 7402NX router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Billion Bipac 7402NX in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Billion Bipac 7402NX login data.
Default login data for Billion Bipac 7402NX
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Billion Bipac 7402NX router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Billion Bipac 7402NX||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Billion Bipac 7402NX Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Billion Bipac 7402NX Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Billion Bipac 7402NX Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Billion Bipac 7402NX Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Billion Bipac 7402NX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Billion Bipac 7402NX routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Billion Bipac 7402NX
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Billion Bipac 7402NX router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Billion Bipac 7402NX router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Billion Bipac 7402NX router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.