To get access to Belkin F9J1102 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Belkin F9J1102 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Belkin F9J1102 Router
- Default login data for Belkin F9J1102
- Other Belkin F9J1102 Login Problems
- The Password of Belkin F9J1102 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Belkin F9J1102 Router
- How to Reset the Belkin F9J1102 Router To Default Settings
- Change Belkin F9J1102 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Belkin F9J1102
- How to configure:
Login to the Belkin F9J1102 Router
The Belkin F9J1102 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Belkin F9J1102 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Belkin F9J1102 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Belkin F9J1102 login data.
Default login data for Belkin F9J1102
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Belkin F9J1102 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Belkin F9J1102||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Belkin F9J1102 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Belkin F9J1102 Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Belkin F9J1102 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Belkin F9J1102 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Belkin F9J1102 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Belkin F9J1102 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Belkin F9J1102
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Belkin F9J1102 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Belkin F9J1102 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Belkin F9J1102 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.