To get access to Asus DSL-N55U router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Asus DSL-N55U router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Asus DSL-N55U Router
- Default login data for Asus DSL-N55U
- Other Asus DSL-N55U Login Problems
- The Password of Asus DSL-N55U Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Asus DSL-N55U Router
- How to Reset the Asus DSL-N55U Router To Default Settings
- Change Asus DSL-N55U Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Asus DSL-N55U
- How to configure:
Login to the Asus DSL-N55U Router
The Asus DSL-N55U has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Asus DSL-N55U router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Asus DSL-N55U in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Asus DSL-N55U login infomation.
Default login data for Asus DSL-N55U
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Asus DSL-N55U router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Asus DSL-N55U||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Asus DSL-N55U Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Asus DSL-N55U Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Asus DSL-N55U Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Asus DSL-N55U Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Asus DSL-N55U Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Asus DSL-N55U routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Asus DSL-N55U
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Asus DSL-N55U router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Asus DSL-N55U router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Asus DSL-N55U router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.