Default password for Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter router
# Login data for ASTUTE140 Meter Astute Medical
Accessing the user interface is important once you need to change the router settings.For the Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter, you have to do the following steps for access:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
# Change Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
# Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure :
- Open the web browser and type IP address
- Enter the username and password for Astute Medical ASTUTE140 Meter
- Go to MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of the all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item. The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.