To get access to Askey RAC2V1K router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Askey RAC2V1K router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Askey RAC2V1K Router
- Default login data for Askey RAC2V1K
- Other Askey RAC2V1K Login Problems
- The Password of Askey RAC2V1K Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Askey RAC2V1K Router
- How to Reset the Askey RAC2V1K Router To Default Settings
- Change Askey RAC2V1K Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Askey RAC2V1K
- How to configure:
Login to the Askey RAC2V1K Router
The Askey RAC2V1K has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Askey RAC2V1K router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Askey RAC2V1K in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Askey RAC2V1K login data.
Default login data for Askey RAC2V1K
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Askey RAC2V1K router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Askey RAC2V1K||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Askey RAC2V1K Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Askey RAC2V1K Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Askey RAC2V1K Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Askey RAC2V1K Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Askey RAC2V1K Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Askey RAC2V1K routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Askey RAC2V1K
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Askey RAC2V1K router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Askey RAC2V1K router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Askey RAC2V1K router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.