To get access to Arris TG1692A router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Arris TG1692A router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Arris TG1692A Router
- Default login data for Arris TG1692A
- Other Arris TG1692A Login Problems
- The Password of Arris TG1692A Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Arris TG1692A Router
- How to Reset the Arris TG1692A Router To Default Settings
- Change Arris TG1692A Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Arris TG1692A
- How to configure:
Login to the Arris TG1692A Router
The Arris TG1692A has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Arris TG1692A router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Arris TG1692A in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Arris TG1692A login infomation.
Default login data for Arris TG1692A
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Arris TG1692A router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Arris TG1692A||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Arris TG1692A Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Arris TG1692A Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Arris TG1692A Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Arris TG1692A Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Arris TG1692A Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Arris TG1692A routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Arris TG1692A
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Arris TG1692A router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Arris TG1692A router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Arris TG1692A router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.