To get access to Aolynk DR814Q router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Aolynk DR814Q router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Aolynk DR814Q Router
- Default login data for Aolynk DR814Q
- Other Aolynk DR814Q Login Problems
- The Password of Aolynk DR814Q Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Aolynk DR814Q Router
- How to Reset the Aolynk DR814Q Router To Default Settings
- Change Aolynk DR814Q Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Aolynk DR814Q
- How to configure:
Login to the Aolynk DR814Q Router
The Aolynk DR814Q has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Aolynk DR814Q router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Aolynk DR814Q in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Aolynk DR814Q login data.
Default login data for Aolynk DR814Q
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Aolynk DR814Q router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Aolynk DR814Q||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Aolynk DR814Q Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Aolynk DR814Q Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Aolynk DR814Q Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Aolynk DR814Q Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Aolynk DR814Q Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Aolynk DR814Q routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Aolynk DR814Q
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Aolynk DR814Q router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Aolynk DR814Q router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Aolynk DR814Q router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.