To get access to Alcatel HH40V router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Alcatel HH40V router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Alcatel HH40V Router
- Default login data for Alcatel HH40V
- Other Alcatel HH40V Login Problems
- The Password of Alcatel HH40V Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Alcatel HH40V Router
- How to Reset the Alcatel HH40V Router To Default Settings
- Change Alcatel HH40V Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Alcatel HH40V
- How to configure:
Login to the Alcatel HH40V Router
The Alcatel HH40V has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Alcatel HH40V router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Alcatel HH40V in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Alcatel HH40V login data.
Default login data for Alcatel HH40V
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Alcatel HH40V router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Alcatel HH40V||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Alcatel HH40V Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Alcatel HH40V Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Alcatel HH40V Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Alcatel HH40V Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Alcatel HH40V Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Alcatel HH40V routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Alcatel HH40V
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Alcatel HH40V router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Alcatel HH40V router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Alcatel HH40V router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.