Default password for Comtrend CT-535 router
# Login data for CT-535 Comtrend
Accessing the user interface is important once you need to change the router settings.For the Comtrend CT-535, you have to do the following steps for access:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
# Change Comtrend CT-535 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Comtrend CT-535 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
# Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Comtrend CT-535
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Comtrend CT-535 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Comtrend CT-535 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure :
- Open the web browser and type IP address
- Enter the username and password for Comtrend CT-535
- Go to MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of the all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item. The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.